Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Study Breaks

So, Ashley & I are basically stuck together, all day long. After all, we are in almost all of the exact same classes together, which is how it well be, until we graduate. So, after a long day of having class together, eating lunch together, and studying together, we have to find creative ways to have breaks from our schoolwork.

Most recently, our favorite thing to do has been to go "ride the motorcycle" at the park that is a 2 minutes walk from Ashley's dorm. The park is suppose to be for the families that live in the housing type dorms, but we've never seen any kids at the park.
Sometimes, accidents or "crashes" occur, in a very unfortunate sequence of events.




The people in the accidents usually end up victim to lots and lots of wood chips and the occasional bruises.
There is, in addition to the motorcycle, a dinosaur. The dinosaur is super fun, because two people can ride it at the same time!

Yes, we like to act childish sometimes, but it helps to relieve stress, and you are temporarily allowed to forget about all of the homework and studying that you have to do. It's great!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Holy postage! I love seeing all the goodness! I have condensed what should be many comments into just one big one. So, a few things:

1. I still can't believe that was your first Orange Julius. Jamba is quite a bit better, though, I will agree with you on that.

2. I'm so glad Ashley finally got to Build a Bear (ha...haha...ha)! So much fun!

3. I finally have most of the green out of my hair. I still find streaks every once in a while, but for the most part it is good. Worth it, though!

4. The ride home sounds like so much fun! Such weird people!

5. I love all the fun things you do at that park! I want to ride that motorcycle!!

And that should be about it! I can't wait to see you again, my Lovely!