Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012

What I did during my spring break:

~ I watched all 17 episodes of Once Upon A Time, and I am now a dedicated fan! Prince Charming is quite charming, and all of the other characters are amazing too! I love how they intermix all of the characters stories together.

~ I had to do some homework . . . :(  I had to build a pelvis model. It took 2.5 hours to make it. The only thing that kept me alive during the process were my friends, Ashely and Alex. All of us were in medical assisting together, so it's kind of funny that we're all in the same anatomy class now. Luckily, Alex brought us treats (Hershey's hugs & Ritz peanut butter bits) to keep us fueled and happy.
I took a picture of this picture while we were at the library. This guy, whoever he is, has the most hilarious expression on his face!

~ I went on a mini trip/vaca to Wolf Creek, which is in Ogden Valley. I went with Ashley Bailey, her mom, and Natalie Craven. We stayed at a condo that Ashely's family goes to. It was super nice and big! We watched a few movies, ate tons of junk food, went hot tubing, played racquetball, and had fun taking many action photos.

~ I worked as my dad's receptionist for a day.
I found out that I was awarded the $4,000 scholarship that I applied for. :D

~ I went out to dinner at Olive Garden with my family & Kylee. Afterward, Kylee and i went cosmetic shopping. I bought bronzer and fingernail polish in the color "Be Happy".

~ Kylee & I took a trip to the South Towne Mall. Kylee was approached by an extremely weird man who was dressed like a sailor. He wanted her to be part of the movie that he was filming. Super weird and freaky!
After the mall, I went babysitting.

~ I got a new phone! Finally! It's a Samsung Brightside, and it has a touch screen and a slide out keyboard.
After we got new phones, we picked up Kelly (to watch him while his parents went to a Jazz game) and then we went out to dinner again, this time to Red Robin. After Red Robin, my mom still had some errands to run, so I told her that I would take Kelly back to his house to put him to bed. After he was asleep, I watched the movie Charly. I had seen it before, but I had forgotten how sad it was. Super good and uplifting movie though. Kelly's parents came home at 9:30pm and then I hung out with them for like 2 hours before I headed home.

~ On Sunday, I spent the day relaxing. I watched Once Upon A Time, and then my entire family hunkered down to watch the long awaited premiere of Frozen Planet. It. Is. AMAZING!!! There are going to be 4 more episodes. It's on like 5 different channels, including discovery. It's a documentary that has stunning footage from the Arctic and Antarctica. The people who filmed  this spent over 1 year filming everything out at sea. I learned so much, and it was so cool!
Then, I packed up and headed back to my Grandma's house. Back to school . . . Bleh!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

NATASHA!

1) I love Once Upon a Time!! :D Charming is SO charming! :D
2) Congratulations on your scholarship!! Needless to say I am extremely jealous.
3) Frozen Planet!! I want to see that so badly. I love nature shows and the physics/geography of the poles are so fascinating.
4) I miss you guys. Please say we'll hang out over the summer some time. :]

That is all. :] Good luck in your classes and tests!

Kylee said...

Love love love! Sounds like your spring break was the bomb.com!