Spring break is one day away! I'm so excited!!! I will be able to have a life apart from school again! To you very unfortunate BYU goers, namely you, Amanda, it is quite unfortunate that you guys don't have a spring break, but at least you'll be getting out of school a lot sooner. :)
Luckily, I only have one more midterm to go, for math, which is tomorrow morning. This morning, at a very early 7:30, I took my anatomy midterm. I was finally able to vomit out all of the body parts that have been running through my mind at a zillion miles an hour onto my test. Our test covered from the nervous system through to the genital system. I swear, in the past couple of days, I've said the words penis and vagina about five times as many times than the average person will every say those words in their lifetime. I'm sure Ashely Bailey's roommate was very amused and humored by all of the studying that we've been doing all week. She probably learned a lot from hearing us study, including some facts that we both could have gone without knowing . . . but that are now permanently engraved into our minds. Yep. Let's just say that the human body is quite amazing! I love studying it, even though it takes a butt-load of studying.
Thanks for listening to me ramble on. I hope to see some of you over spring break. Call or text me so that we can get together and utilize the time that we have. I love you all!
Thanks for listening to me ramble on. I hope to see some of you over spring break. Call or text me so that we can get together and utilize the time that we have. I love you all!

1 comment:
NOOOoooo.... I could really use a spring break right now....
But only a month left of school, so I guess I can survive. :]
I'm sure you did amazing on your test! Go Tasha! :D
Post a Comment