Friday, March 30, 2012

Long Awaited Experiences

Last Friday, Ashley and I were finally able to experience some things that we should have experienced a long time ago. You see, Ashley had never been to Build-A-Bear before, and I had never had an Orange Julius before, so we took the initiative to fix this.

After our Chemistry lab, we took the train down to The Gateway. It is very convenient to have the tracks so close. We just hop right on, from campus, and go where we want, for free!
My very first Orange Julius! Yum! (I still love Jamba more though.)
It took Ashley a very long time to pick out a "bear" & an outfit. What can I say, we're quite indecisive. 

 This is Shimley. We weren't sure if her puppy should be a boy, or a girl, so the super nice lady that helped us make it said it is a shim (he/she), hence the name Shimley.
I forgot how fun it was to make a Build-A-Bear. All of the people who work there are super cool and amazing. They said it was never too late to make a Build-A-Bear. They also gave Ashely special stickers that said it was her first time, and that it was her birthday (we were very late in celebrating).

No comments: