Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Girls Night

After a long week of tests, Ashely & I were in dire need of some fun. So, (on April 6th) we decided to make a night of it.
We picked up a pizza from Little Caesars for dinner.
We both got super cute cowgirl boots from Payless. The best part? They were originally $45, but we only paid $14 for them. Sweet deal! I'm pretty much in love with them, even though I haven't actually worn them yet.
When we got back to Ashley's dorm, I unpacked all of the fingernail polish that I own. We lined them up so that we could take a picture. (I used the panorama setting on my phone, which is why these pictures are spliced together a little bit weird, & why the shading is off.)
Here was our end result. Our beautiful paint jobs. (No, I usually don't sport a giant heart ring on my toe, but at this particular moment, I decided to.) The hands & toes without a ring, are Ashely's.

After painting, we watched a chick flick while eating popcorn & cookie soup (cookies in milk in a cup, with a spoon) super yummy! Such a great night.


No comments: