Why hello there my lovelies!
Ahhh, yes, one year older = two seperate meanings.
1. It is a new year! 2012! Which means that after today, we only have 352 more days to live before the end of the word.
2. I am now 19 years old, but will never live to see age 20 if the Mayans are right. So, lets hope that they're wrong. BTW- Just so you guys know, the movie 2012 is really stupid.
I hope you guys had a wonderful New Years Eve and day!

My New Years Eve was spent getting free bundtlets with Kylee (not butt lifts), followed by lunch at Costa Vedas and then a mini trip to the District, where I bought the most awesome peacock ring ever! I love it!
Then, my family and I spent the rest of the day playing tons of super fun games at my neighbor's house and stuffing our faces with very delicious food until the moment when we watched the ball drop on TV while using our entire lung capacity to blow on our party blowers.
I hope you all have a fantastic year!
I hope you all have a fantastic year!

No comments:
Post a Comment