Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Vow

Don't you guys just love a heartfelt, romantic movie that stars Rachel Mcadams?  The Notebook, The Time Traveler's Wife, and . . . coming in February . . . The Vow.  I saw this movie trailer on TV yesterday.  You guys need to watch this trailer; it's really good, based on a true story, and even features a Taylor Swift song called Enchanted. (Click where it says YouTube to watch it bigger.)
"I vow, no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other."
Any of you guys want to go see it with me?

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh. My. GOSH! This looks way good! I can't wait! I'll see it with you!!! :)

Amanda said...

ME ME ME ME!!! :D Ooo ooo! Take me! :D

Haley Thompson said...

OH OH OH!! PICK ME! PICK ME! I want to go! Looks like we are all just going to have to all go together! :)