Friday, February 27, 2009

Movie Night @ Amanda's

(So, can I first start off by saying that I'm a very, very, not up-to-date blogger, hence the reason for the big gaps in dates from post to post . Sorry!)
So, last night Kylee and I went to Amanda's house for a movie night. First we ate taco salad for dinner. Yum! Kylee wouldn't stop criticizing my sweet taco-salad-making ways though. Whatever! She's just jealous of my mad skills.
After we were done eating, we made popcorn, then went downstairs to Amanda's totally amazing theater room so we could watch Iron Man. I love that movie! It's so intense, action-filled, amazing, funny, and much more. I hope that they are going to make a sequel. We must cross our fingers and hope so!
After the movie was over, we played a game that I brought over called Blokus. It's kind of like a tetris type thing. I thought it was hilarious to watch Amanda make her moves. She totally over analyzes all of her moves, which is why it's so funny, and then Kylee and I kept telling her to hurry it up so she was even more pressured. Good times. Thanks for a great night you two!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

That was such a fun night!! I loved it!
Guess what? They ARE making an Iron Man 2!!! Its coming out in 2010. Intense, man!

Oh, and that game is also very fun! Very funny to watch Amanda make her moves. Her and I were the complete opposite. She would think about it for 10 minutes, and I'd slap a piece down the second it was my turn without any thought process. Haha!!