Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight DVD / Rachelle

This morning, at 12:01 a.m., Kylee and I purchased our copies of Twilight on DVD. Not only did we get copies of Twilight, but they were signed copies! Signed by Rachelle Lefevre! For those of you who don't know, Rachelle plays Victoria, who's one of the nomadic vampires in Twilight. Yes, that's right, we met her in person, got our movies and Twilight Companion books signed by her, we got to talk to her, and get pictures! It was very exciting. You might think that we may have gotten pretty bored in line, but actually we didn't. Kylee brought along her Twilight Board game that she received in the mail that day, and so we got to play that. We also painted our toe-nails and participated in games for prizes. Kylee and I both got Twilight door hangers and Kylee won a Twilight bracelet. And the people at Walmart gave us tons of food! Yummy! Kylee was even put in a drawing to win a TV because she dressed up like Rosalie. Yep, it was very fun! (Sorry, the picture of Kylee is fuzzy because it's from my phone.)


2 comments:

Sheli said...

You are such a good friend Natasha. I don't know what Kylee would do without you. You go to all this Twilight stuff with her, fix her hair, stand in line for HOURS and everything else that goes along with it. I know you love Twilight too. But to be with and put up with an OBSESSED person like Kylee, that is a true friend. Thank you for that. You are a doll. I love you.

Chris-Chris said...

Aloha Tash, I did the same thing wasn't it fun, did your mom go too? Well we weren't that fortunate in Hawai'i to get a signed copy by a star. How cool are you, that's awesome. Can't wait to see all of you in Hawai'i this summer. Love, Aunty Christie