Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend O' Fun

Okay, this is Kylee and I (as if you couldn't tell); we are in a photo booth at the movie theater. This is something (that for some reason) we love to do. Don't we look . . . cute, crazy, weird, psycho, and who knows what else? Yeah, well that's us. By the way, I got my braces off (like 2 weeks ago, but I'm not a very up-to-date blogger) and I got red weaved into my hair. Pretty sweet? Eh? Here's another picture of me. Anyway, we had a very fun time seeing our movie, "He's Just not That Into You" it was really funny and cute.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

yay!!! look at us...we rock!! :D and that movie was good. :)

I love your teeth and your hair...was the first one a weird one to say? oh well! i'll say it anyway!

love,
Kylee :)

Sheli said...

I love love your hair. It looks great!! You too are wacky. But I love it. Your teeth are BEAUTIFUL! What a pretty smile you have! I just love ya!!