Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hates & Loves

In no particular order: 12 things that I hate & 12 things that I love

I hate:  
1~ flossing my teeth
2~ when you miss a spot shaving
3~ doing my laundry
4~ sunburns
5~ having to merge into a lane, when cars don't let you over
6~ taking tests & doing homework
7~ acne
8~ when the season of your favorite TV show comes to an end
9~ being sick
10~ that lovely monthly visitor who visits us girls
11~ odd numbers
12~ mosquito bites

I love:
1~ warm, sunny weather
2~ ice-cream
3~ going on vacation
4~ spending time with my family & friends
5~ watching movies
6~ the zumba & hip hop class at the SJ rec. center
7~ having no worries
8~ swimming & basking in the sun
9~ getting or receiving something new
10~dancing to my favorite songs
11~ being able to sleep in
12~ that I am blessed to live the life that I live

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I might have to steal this idea...I love it!