One of my all time favorite traditions! Going to the Twilight special event release parties with Kylee and Sheli!
This time, they even had a photo booth! These are pictures from two of the four rounds that we spent taking pictures in the photo booth.
Yes, we were guests at Edward and Bella's wedding reception.
Check out how cool they decorated the upstairs party rooms at the Megaplex at the District.
Everything was sooo pretty and sparkly! I love the black, red, and white color combo! & look at all of the yummy treats that we got!
Did I mention that Kylee and I both won Breaking Dawn T-shirts and movie posters? It was all thanks to our amazing dance moves! We also received a goodie bag that was full of awesomeness!


Kylee and I both got pictures with the Edward and Bella look-a-likes. Let's be honest, they don't look anything like Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart, but it was still fun. The girl who was supposed to be Bella freaked me out though. I mean, look at her face . . . pretty freaky . . . and I couldn't decide if she was Asian or what ethnicity she was.
After we were done partying it up, we got to take this really cool secret back-way to get down to the theater area before anyone else. With our popcorn in tow, we sat down to finally witness what we had been waiting and dying to see for a very long time. It definitely lived up to all of our expectations! All three of us loved it! I can't wait to see it again tonight!
Kylee and Sheli, thanks so much for yet another amazing night. I can't wait for part 2!







1 comment:
Thank YOU so much for coming! It was so much fun. Definitely the highlight of November. :)
Post a Comment