Sunday, October 30, 2011

Experiencing College Life @ USU

So, this took place a few weekends ago, but I haven't had my camera cord with me up until last weekend.

Yes, one of the weekends out of my fall break I spent up at USU with these cool people.
Amanda was nice enough to let us sign her cast and pose for a picture with us.
 We made pancakes for breakfast! Two days in a row!
 Aren't they gorgeous? They look pretty picture perfect to me!
Prior to Amanda coming back up to USU we decorated her dorm room. 
& bought her the strangest, most unique, portable vacuum that you will likely ever find. (My favorite part is its utters!) & Haley came up with a brilliant saying to go long with it, something like, "because you are 'utterly' amazing!"
This is what her dorm room looked liked after we were finished attacking it . . . with . . . wait for it . . . COLORED TOILET PAPER!!! Haha, yes, apparently they used to make colored toilet paper like twenty years ago. We swiped quite a few rolls from my grandma's house (because she has a ton and doesn't use it anymore) and put it to good use.
The day after Amanda returned, Kylee and I did some very weird, but very entertaining things.  First of all, we used the remaining toilet paper to stripe Kylee's living room wall and then we got creative with makeup after being inspired by Kandee Johnson's youtube videos.

These were our results:


I had an amazing time up at USU! Thanks guys! I can't wait to spend the weekend with you again sometime!


1 comment:

Kylee said...

You are definitely going to have to come up and do that again. Pretty much the best weekend ever. We loved having you up here. :)