Sunday, October 30, 2011

Root beer floats, jambas, Asylum 49, & Pizza

      I had an amazing day last Thursday! My post title pretty much sums it up, but I'll give you a few more details. In institute, we got free root beer floats! They were super good and the root beer was that really yummy homemade kind that's made with dry ice. After institute, Ashely Bailey and I got the biggest size of jambas that you can get at Jamba Juice (because I had a buy one get one free coupon and we wanted to save as much money as we could).  We also donated a dollar to breast cancer!

      Then, that night, I went with two of my friends from my math class, and four of their friends, to Asylum 49! My first real haunted house! I was a little disappointed, mostly because it took us longer to drive there than to go through it, but it was still super fun and I was glad that we had two big guys within our group to go through it with us. Also, side note- apparently Selena Gomez has been to Asylum 49 because while we were waiting to go through, they had a slide show playing and mid-show a Selena Gomez song started playing as they showed a bunch of pictures of her posing with staff members.

      Anyway, after a fun car ride back to Salt Lake we decided to go get ice-cream. What was lame was the fact that a bunch of the places that we tried to go to were already closed, including Baskin Robbins & Wendys. Come on, it was only 10:30pm. & even though Wendy's claims to be open until 2am, that is only their drive-thru. We couldn't go in to eat. So, by the time it was 11pm we ended up going to an underground The Pie Pizzeria. We all pitched in to buy their largest pepperoni pizza. It was really good, but I couldn't manage to eat more that one piece so luckily they had boxes so we could each take some home with us. All in all, it was a really fun, good day!


1 comment:

Kylee said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Well, except for the haunted house, of course, but even that sounds alright with the two guys. ;)

And now I want a Jamba Juice. Lame. :P

Love,
Kylee