Thursday, June 25, 2009

Drivers Ed

I finally finished Drivers Ed after 9 classroom days, 3 observations, and 3 two hour road drives. Yes! I know I completely put off getting my license, but at least I can get it while I'm still 16 (there were people in my class who were 18 years old, and the oldest student my teacher has taught was a guy who was 63 years old). So, there you go. I'm really glad it's over with, but I'll miss my teacher, Margene, because she was hilarious, super nice, and occasionally took us to places like Iceberg to grab a ice-cream & fries. :)

4 comments:

Haley Thompson said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I had my first road drive today, and my second one tomorrow... :D Ugh... stupid drivers ed.

Sheli said...

I love your new blog look. It's awesome!

Sheli said...

Oh I love your new blog. It is way cute.

Kylee said...

Well hi! I am writing this on September 3, 2012 because I feel like leaving you a message that you may or may not see someday. Last Friday you got engaged, and I wanted to tell you that you are amazing and that I am so happy for you. You are basically living my dream, and who wouldn't want that for their best friend in the whole world? :)

You are so pretty and so talented and so smart and so awesome. I'm very lucky to call you my friend, and even luckier to call you my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better chicka to have by my side through thick and thin. No matter where we end up, we will always be there for one another--I just know it.

So, there's that. A random heartfelt message in the most random place in the entire world. Maybe you'll see this, and maybe you won't, but I love you to death either way. :)

Have a fantastic day!! Keep smiling!!!! :)

Love,
Kylee