After my mom and I left that crazy lady's house (if you don't know know what I'm talking about, read the post below), we decided to pick up some Olive Garden on our way home to have for dinner. I was so hungry, so I ordered and ate two kids mac 'n cheeses, with strawberry lemonade, salad, bread sticks, and you can't forget the Andes mints. It was soooo good! Oh, and did I mention that both my brother and sister were staying with friends that weekend? It was fantastic! No siblings for a weekend!
(Saturday)
Kylee and I were going to go see a movie, but we didn't make it in time, so instead we did a bunch of random stuff. We went into the photo booth at the Movie Theater, and got our pictures taken. Then, we went on a very random trip to Hobby Lobby, we ended up leaving that store a $1.21 shorter, and a wooden giraffe and frog in hand (we later put magnets on the back of them, and they are now hanging in our locker). We went into Ross to try on prom dressing, ha ha! Then we went into Target, purchased a couple magazines, and a candy thing for Haley. We also got 2 large orders of Waffle fries at Chick-fil-A, and a Copper Freeze from Beans and Brew. (Don't worry, no coffee or caffeine involved.) ¡Yum!
Later on, my family and I went to my Aunt Traci's and Uncle Art's 19th wedding anniversary party.
(Sunday)
I had to play the 3rd and 4th verses of "I am a Child of God" with my clarinet, with the primary during the primary program.
(Monday)
Kylee and I did end up going to a movie on this day. We ended up seeing "Nights in Rodanthe" it was okay, but it had one of those dumb endings where one of the main characters die.
Kylee and I did end up going to a movie on this day. We ended up seeing "Nights in Rodanthe" it was okay, but it had one of those dumb endings where one of the main characters die.

Yep, then Kylee and I wrapped up the Domo Candy game that we got for Haley on Monday in 16 layers of wrapping paper before giving it to her. One of the layers was toilet paper, and most of the rest were Christmas relative wrapping papers. It was so fun! (Hope you loved it Haley, all though I'm sorry it gave you so much bad luck.)

(This is what Domo looks like, don't ask me what he is, because I have no clue. He's like the new "thing" at Target though.)

No comments:
Post a Comment