First of all, I would like to apologize for the poor quality of these pictures. They were taken with my ipod, which doesn't quite cut it in comparison to a regular camera, but this is the best I had to work with.
So, this is my lovely new bedding. I got a new mattress too, which is the most comfortable thing ever!
Yes, I do color coordinate my closet.
Just a few decorations on one of my shelves.
A cute, little scentsy wall plug-in light that my mom got me. I'm not sure what scent it is, but it smells divine!
& my beautiful 27" TV that I bought for myself because I would probably die if I didn't get to keep up with some of my favorite shows.
Yep, so that's a bit of insight into my new space. Hopefully you got a feel for my new dwelling!






1 comment:
So cute, Tasha! Looks like you. :)
Miss you up here. We need to meet halfway sometime and go eat at Olive Garden or something. :)
Hope college is treating you well!
Love,
Kylee
Post a Comment