Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kraziness at IKEA

I love all my friends very much! We always have the greatest times together! The best part is that it doesn't matter what we're doing, it's always fun because we're together!
This just happens to be the lovely occasion that we decided to be spontaneous and crazy at IKEA. Haley + Amanda + Kylee + Myself + IKEA + a camera = (Well, all these pictures should explain it.)
Yeah, maybe if it were a little bigger . . . or if Amanda was a little younger . . . maybe then this might work out to fit alright.
Doesn't it look like Haley and Amanda are really eating dinner at someones house?
Oh, how lovely!
Oh, the many joys of Christmas Cheer!
I have no idea what's going on here, but to me it looks like Haley is marrying Kylee to Amanda.
Don't I look like a little house wife? Or like I own my own cooking show?
Cheers!
Kylee reminds of an Oompa Loompa in this picture.
Giddy up horsey!
"Nomastae"
 After we were done taking our billionth picture at IKEA, we headed off to Olive Garden for dinner.
Long story short, Haley bought bamboo at IKEA that we took in, to Olive Garden, for our "center piece". It was all quite funny, especially when our waiter commented on it, saying that it created  nice "ambiance". 
 

And then if that wasn't bad enough, to top off our night, Amanda decided that she was going to pay in all change.
 I will never forget this day. Such great memories! As I learned from Humanities, life is all about aesthetic pleasure.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Oh my. I love that day. I will never forget it. :)