Saturday, March 27, 2010

Catch Up Time

So, basically I realize that I haven't made a post since October and it's now March, which is pretty ridiculous, but at least I'll try to cover a few highlights from then up until now.

On November 19, New Moon came out. It was pretty much A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! & it was also way better than Twilight was.
Kylee and I once again got special tickets to go to the special "Fangs" showing of the movie and we both dressed up.
I dressed up like Jane and Kylee dressed up like Rosalie.
It was really cool because my dad got me red contacts for my eyes, which was perfect!

(New Moon just came out on DVD so we both of course went to get copies, but even cooler, we got signed copies of the movie because 3 of the cast members were there!)
Amanda Barwick's birthday was on December 11, so we (Haley, Kylee, Amanda Miller, and I) woke up really early in the morning and drove through all the snow to go kidnap Amanda from her house so that we could take her to breakfast.
We went to iHop to eat. The majority of us had pumpkin pancakes, which were actually quite good, then we all went to Walmart (while we were in our pajamas) and we had this nice lady that worked there take our pictures.
My 17th birthday was on the 22nd, and it snowed so much that we could only drive as far as Olive Garden to have dinner and pick up my ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Oh, and did I mention that I had school on my birthday? That was the first time I've ever had school on birthday, which was quite dumb!
Christmas was, well, Christmas-the usual. I did get a Mary Engelbreit tea set though, which I've wanted for like ever! (I collect tea sets, in case you didn't know.)
Oh, and in January I officially became a CNA (certified nursing assistant).
& February 19 was Kylee's birthday! Which, quite sadly, I have zero pictures of. :( She had an awesome party though and I got to eat at Teppanyaki for the first time, which was super cool and yummy!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Yay for fun times! :)

You just being caught up on my blog reminded me that I need to catch up on yours. :)