Next, we headed back to Kylee's to get completely, head to toe ready, until we felt 100% glamorous. We had purchased an eye-shadow pallet at Claire's. It had a billion colors, we also bought some silver sparkles too. (The sparkles got everywhere, but they were awesome, and totally worth while. Kylee's bathroom is still sparkling today.)
The first thing we did was we got our pictures taken. There was a big poster for the background, the only down to this is that I really do not like this particular picture of Edward. I think that it makes the left side of his face looked deformed, but that is okay. This is how our pictures turned out:
Okay, so, after that, we were able to go to the you-must-have-a-VIP-pass-or-you-can't-get-in party. It was held on the top level of the movie theater. How cool is that? It was so cool! You could look down from the balcony at all the poor, sad people who did not have VIP passes. They also had this huge banquet table set up that had the same type of food that Bella eats at the restaurant with Edward, Mushroom ravioli. There was also meatballs, salad, fruit, yummy bread pieces, with some weird "mystery meat"on them (I picked the meat off, yuck!). Oh, and did I mention that they had a white chocolate fondue fountain? Well, they did, and it was colored red, to look like blood, I guess. So fabulous!
They also had a disco, dance floor upstairs. Here is a very blurry picture of us doing the macarena. (The greenish looking dots are lights from the disco ball.)
After all that, they starting seating our theater. When they called our row, we were sooo excited! Once everyone was in the theater, they had a mini, fashion show for us, of prom dresses. Ha ha. Then they threw out some posters. Kylee caught one, and I had one in my hand, until this dumb lady behind me snatched it. Duh! Anyway, then the movie started! (AHHHHHH!!!) Yes, it started, and it was so fun! Everyone was like screaming when it said Twilight, and when Edward came out, and at all the funny parts we laughed, and at all the intense moments we hypervtilated, and we awwed at all the cute moments, and just about cryed, and it was just AMAZING! Completely perfect! I feel bad for those who hated it so much because they were too critical. We loved it!After the movie was over, and we got back to Kylee's house, it was about 2:30 a.m. I ended up just sleeping over, because it was so late, well I guess I mean really early. We finally got to sleep around 3:30 a.m. and we woke up at 6 a.m. because, yes, we had school, and we were going to have to make it through the school day running on 2 and 1/2 hours of sleep. In the morning, at school, we bought a Mountain Dew, I know it has to be bad for you, but we needed some energy. Then after school, we went and saw Twilight again, at 4:50 p.m. (It was even better the 2nd time, and you can absorb more and more each time you see it, so you should go see! Even if you already have, see it again; like Kylee and I continue to do.)
A few other things to add: These are pictures of the humongous high heels that we wore. Mine were 4 and 1/2 inches tall, and Kylee's were 4 inches tall. We felt very tall, but ended up with blisters, but that's okay because we looked amazing, and as for our Twilight night, we will never forget it. :)


3 comments:
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I loved that night. :) You worded everything so much better than I did. Seriously.
Ok, about your whole sweet-sixteen, you do not need to worry, my friend. We will do something for it, like have a sleepover or something the night we go to Olive Garden. You will have fun, even if we just end up seeing some scary movie in your basement. :) If not, I will MAKE IT FUN! Plus, since I'm going to Forks soon, guess what? You will be getting a pretty dang awesome present... :)
Hey! I know this might be lame, but we should go see Twilight...again...for your birthday!!
Ok, ya, sorry. I just feel bad because you looked really sad today in tech when you started thinking that I'm going to be gone. :( I will be in Forks, though, so I will be sure to grab something for you. :)
Have a grand night! Oh, and how do you make that upside down ! again? I want to know how. :)
Love,
Kylee :)
I liked your side of the story of our Twilight Prom night. It was so much fun for me to see you girls, how pretty you both were. I enjoyed every minute of taking you two all over town for dresses and getting your hair done. You are such a sweetie Natasha. Thanks for being such a good friend to Kylee. You rock! I can't believe you will be 16 soon. :}
Ok Natasha. I think it's time to update our blogs...don't you? teehee
Post a Comment