Okay, so, on Friday, Kylee, her mom, my mom, and I were planning on going to the Body World Exhibit thing, but those plans weren't carried out. Instead, Kylee and I went to the mall. I swear, we went in almost all the shops within the mall; it was crazy! We weren't having much luck though. In the mean time, we got two pretzels and cheddar cheese dipping sauce. Yum!!! :) So, so, good! I hadn't had one in forever, and they were so delicious!
We continued on, and found one amazingly good smelling perfume. It's called glam bitton, it's in an orange perfume container, it smells amazing, and it's from Maurices, which is a lovely store that Kylee introduced me to. We both discovered a new store that is one of our favorites. The store is Vanity. They have cute tops, that are really good prices, and they have a large variety of shirts. You should go check this store out if you've never been there before. (It's one of the stores we went in during Kylee's birthday extravaganza. We took a picture with us and all of our Valentine shirts.)
Also, We went to Hot Topic. Kylee finally got her hands on a Twilight Movie Soundtrack, and of course we couldn't leave until she'd purchased it. I got a poster. The one with all the Cullens Yah!!! Okay, well, that was a really fun day (minus the blisters that I was starting to develop on my feet). :)
A Day in the Life of Ady
13 years ago

1 comment:
I'm glad your night turned out good. Sorry I bombed out at the last minute. Can't wait until next week. What a fun time we will have. Especially me...watching you girls be silly.
Post a Comment